Biography Nicole Kidman • Australian Actress & Singer
Nicole Mary Kidman is an Australian actress, singer, and producer who was born in America. She is the recipient of several tributes including a British academy film award, academy award, a screen actor guild awards, five golden globe awards, and more. She is 54 years old now.
Nicole Kidman Early Life
Nicole Mary Kidman was born on June 20th, 1967, in Honolulu, Hawaii. Her parents are native to Australia, and they temporarily resided in the United States on student visas. Her father’s name is Antony Kidman, who was a biochemist, clinical psychologist, and author. Her mother’s name is Janelle Ann who was a nursing instructor and editor of her husband’s books. She was also a member of the Women’s Electoral Lobby.
Nicole Kidman Education Detail
Nicole Kidman grew up in Sidney, Australia and she attended the Lane Cove Public School and North Sydney girls’ high school. She also joined ballet class when she was three years old and showed her acting talent during her school days. Kidman also participated in the Australian Theater for young people.
Nicole Kidman Career
- Kidman’s introduction in the movie industry was in the remake of the Australian holiday season favorite ‘Bush Christmas’ in 1983. Kidman was also seen in diverse television series, such as ‘Five Mile Creek’, ‘A Country Practice’ and the miniseries ‘Vietnam’.
- The big rise in Kidman’s career came with the release of the movie ‘Dead Calm’ in 1989. Her role of Rae Ingram garnered rave feedback and brought her worldwide reputation and identification.
- ‘Days of Thunder’ was Kidman’s gain more success in Hollywood. The film was not only her first appearance in the American film industry but also featured in the highest-grossing movies of the year.
- 1995 was a super winning year for Kidman. She bagged the main roles for the movies ‘Batman Forever’ and ‘To Die For’. While the past has been the highest-grossing live-action film as of 2011, the last won her first Golden Globe award.
- In 2010, she started a production company named ‘Blossom films’. The first movie produced by her is ‘Rabbit Hole’.
Nicole Kidman Personal Life, Affairs, And Marriage
Nicole Kidman married twice in her lifetime; first, she married the famous actor Tom Cruise. They both met in 1989 late and got married on 1990th Christmas Eve. They adopted a daughter and son. On February 5th, 2001, this couple announced their separation. Then she dated Lenny Kravitz, Robbie Williams, Steve Bing, Q-Tip, and Jude Law. In 2006, she married her present husband Keith Urban who is a country singer. Sunday Rose Kidman Urban and Faith Margaret Kidman Urban are also the children of Nicole Kidman.
Height: 5 feet 11 inches
Hair color: Black
Body measurement: 36-25-35 inches
Social Media Accounts
Facebook: Nicole Kidman