Best Winter Skincare Routine For Oily Skin
Finally, winter is here which means cozy scarves and sweaters, fires in the fireplace and much more breezy stuff but don’t forget one thing that is skincare. When the winter enters your door, then it gives the signs of changing your skincare routine. Investing in your skin is very important.
Your skin is very sensitive so it instantly begins to react as soon as the weather changes. However, here is the good news, I am sharing a short guide with you regarding proper skincare routine and products; these issues can be minor.
And if you want to buy any product head directly to Catch store because you will find the best skincare product here and more to that Catch coupon code will help you in saving money.
1- Double cleansing
This is the first method in the skincare routine. To keep your skin protected from different problems, you need to pick out an oil that suits you. Furthermore, you can also use sunflower oil, sweet almond oil or jojoba oil.
Purpose of cleansing
The cleanser is mainly used to remove makeup, dead skin cells, oil, dirt, and other pollutants from the skin.
Tip for double cleansing
- First, gently massage cleanser on your skin and rinse it off. But follow this step if you are using a water-based cleanser.
- Consider using a cleanser that is mild and fragrance-free.
- Do this every one or two days a week, depending on your skin.
Best skin cleansers
- Etude House AC Clean Up Toner
- Fresh soy face cleanser
- Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser
2- Exfoliate your Skin
Exfoliation is a vital step for oily skin. However, just because its winter does not mean that your skin won’t need a good exfoliation.
Purpose of using skin exfoliator
This helps in removing the excessive dead cells and makes your skin flaky.
Tips to exfoliate your skin
- Exfoliate your skin using your fingers smoothly with onto clean, dry skin, avoiding eye areas.
- Secondly, gently massage the product whatever you are using over your face
- Then after a few minutes, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- It depends on your skin whether you need to do it daily or twice a week.
Best skin exfoliator
- Ives fresh skin exfoliating apricot scrub
- Alys skin pomegranate exfoliator facial scrub
3- Use toners to remove excessive dirt
A face toner plays a vital role in reducing various skin problems, especially in winter. In addition, it is a significant step to add one to your skincare routine to maintain cleanness.
Purpose of using toner
This is essential for your skin because your skin’s acid mantle is responsible for keeping your skin moisturized while blocking out germs and bacteria.
Tips for using toner
- Make sure to apply a toner between cleansing and moisturizing.
- Consider using a water pad to spread toner over your face and neck gently
- When buying a toner, always look for a gentle and natural ingredient that won’t dry your face.
- If you think that the toner you are purchasing will not suit your skin, you can also make your toner at home according to your skin needs.
Best skin toner
- Simple soothing facial toner
- Biotherm aquasource hydrating and softening toner
4- Moisturize your Skin
Moisturizing is essential for you, especially if your skin is oily. All types of skin need certain types of moisturizers, but if you have oily skin, then you have to pay extra attention on the type of moisturizer. Your skin is the first line of defense against harmful microbes, pollution, and UV rays. If I define this issue in scientific terms, your skin is technically dry when its moisture level is down about 10%. But you have to get the best type according to your skin because it is easy a lot to get lost in the sea of brands.
Purpose of using
Using moisturizer helps to control excess sebum and keeps your skin hydrate your skin.
Steps to apply moisturizer
- first, cleanse your face
- then lightly exfoliate with a baby washcloth or cotton pad
- Lastly, apply moisturizer by rubbing in circular motions, including the necks.
Best skin moisturizer
- Dermalogica intensive moisture balance moisturizer
- Clinique moisture surge 72 hour auto replenishing
Above, I have given the best routine to keep your skin shining and protected from harsh winter effects. Consider these treatment, especially if you have oily skin. Furthermore, here I have also given some best skin care product suggestion. So now apply these treatments to your skin and keep your skin glowing and acne-free.
This guide helps you maintain your skincare routine in winter, as the season comes along with many skin-related problems. So, consider reading the entire blog to know about some tips and products you can use to keep your skin glowing and acne-free.